Introduction to this ExploreLane journal


All the countries in the world I have traveled to, which is about over 30 of them, are shaded in blue in the world map below. Note that the App I used shades the whole country which is not possible. However in certain countries I've spend time in like as a student in Australia for 3 years or the USA where I've clocked over 25 trips there for business and family trips, I would have covered a lot of ground. 



Plans are being made to cover Eastern Europe next to head down through the middle east to the continent of Africa! If possible, I could return home to Malaysia going further east following the old 'Silk Road'. I like to visit Pakistan and India to cover the Himalayas in the north. From there I can easily return to South-East Asia and my home country of Malaysia!


Click on the 'Older Post' link below to move forward to the next page. Continue onwards to view the journals on each country or locations I have visited where more will be added over time when I can find the relevant photos and write stories to share!